Twitter is full of young talented gay sex performers and content creators. I am really impressed with the fact that we still have at least on social platform that is open minded.
Twitter - @EmilianoVelaOk
My bestie took advantage of the fact that I was very drunk to grope me and even put fingers in my ass ... obviously I woke up and broke his ass until I cum in his hole 💦 pic.twitter.com/9DCFGNC5xE
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) July 31, 2021
Can u spank my ass? 👋🏻🍑
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) June 20, 2021
Rt = of course! pic.twitter.com/gjX6839taS
Activate the audio for a better experience 🔈 pic.twitter.com/fHCa0ZOpQg
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) February 24, 2022
𝙎𝙚𝙭 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙢 🌴 pic.twitter.com/AgsuncN7y0
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) February 20, 2022
I want to kiss u forever ❤️🔥 @lonsoleone pic.twitter.com/2ccCB2HFYt
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) February 15, 2022
Give it to me bro 🤤🍼💦 pic.twitter.com/jj2W1mKvST
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) May 8, 2021
kiss
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) January 29, 2022
◼️kiss pic.twitter.com/WxWNjvedYa
Filling all my brother's holes https://t.co/XYbw3JiyVU pic.twitter.com/rDUyN95ciQ
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) February 5, 2022
I want to see your 🍑 in comments pic.twitter.com/JmYnVCIhlD
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) January 11, 2022
Eye contact. pic.twitter.com/alhqNuNTUE
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) January 6, 2022
Two loads for u! Merry Xmas bitch 💦 pic.twitter.com/d1SYB5mMSm
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) December 29, 2021
Breeding the cute muscular twink pic.twitter.com/BVz2roOOKA
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) December 4, 2021
Sometimes I can be a bit fetishist🦶🏻 pic.twitter.com/pRcV2jALs1
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) October 6, 2021
New TikTok trend 😅🍑 pic.twitter.com/Ys7MuDuXjY
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) May 29, 2021
Big reveal 🍌 pic.twitter.com/8I2fjzgUGz
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) May 8, 2021
Give it to me bro 🤤🍼💦 pic.twitter.com/jj2W1mKvST
— 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊 (@EmilianoVelaOk) May 8, 2021
0 Comments