Twitter is full of young talented gay sex performers and content creators. I am really impressed with the fact that we still have at least on social platform that is open minded.
What can I say about Ray boogie? Well, not any more than what he made available in his profile. Actually, I am not even sure he is a novice on Twitter or is this his new account. My assumption of him being new talent is based on the number of his followers. He is certainly very energetic. And, based on his posts, he is versatile boy.
@JaySeabrook definitely stretched me 😈 pic.twitter.com/J9lUGEsFl8
— Ray Boogie 45% OFF OF (@IamRayBoogie) February 5, 2022
He want to hit from the back ‘cause I’m thicc @IamRayBoogie 💦💦 pic.twitter.com/CiQ66wiPg5
— Jay Seabrook (@JaySeabrook) February 10, 2022
Where you putting your face? pic.twitter.com/8jCGjaHjNw
— Ray Boogie 45% OFF OF (@IamRayBoogie) February 6, 2022
Suck my dick through my underwear 🤤 pic.twitter.com/F3r3F55l0m
— Ray Boogie 45% OFF OF (@IamRayBoogie) February 5, 2022
Can I 💦on your 🍑 ? pic.twitter.com/WNmQ8FKRCc
— Ray Boogie 45% OFF OF (@IamRayBoogie) January 18, 2022
0 Comments